The foil containers are oven and microwave friendly. The soup containers are microwave friendly too.
FROZEN MAINS AND BAKED DESSERTS
• Place your meals in the fridge the night before or the morning of the day when you would like to enjoy them so that they can defrost nice and slow.
• Once defrosted, keep chilled and enjoy your meals within 2 days. Do not freeze again.
• Remove the plastic lid.
• Place the foil container on a microwavable plate and heat on high for about 2 - 3 minutes until heated through, stirring every 30 seconds or so.
•Should the meal be something like a lasagna which you cannot stir, rather dish the meal out of the foil container onto a microwavable plate and heat up (you might find that the meal heat up at the top and not as much at the bottom if you keep it in the foil container.)
• Remove plastic lid.
• Cover each meal with foil to prevent over browning.
• Preheat oven to 180 degrees and place your meals in the oven until heated through.
• 350g SINGLE PORTION: heat for about 20 – 25 minutes
• 700g DOUBLE PORTION: heat for about 30 – 35 minutes
• 1,1kg FAMILY SIZE: heat for about 40 – 45 minutes
• 1,5kg XL FAMILY SIZE: heat for about 50 minutes
• Allow your meals to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
• You can place your meals in the oven directly from frozen, simply add about 10 - 15 minutes to your heating time, depending on the size of your meal.
• Very easy, simply place in the fridge a few hours before serving!
• You can place it in the fridge the day before, alternatively at least 4 - 5 hours.
• The soup containers are microwave friendly.
• Defrost your soup, remove the lid and microwave for about 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
• Allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
• Place in your fridge to defrost for a few hours or over night.
• Defrost only half way and enjoy a more icy drink!
• All the Spelt items are very freezer friendly and can stay in your freeze for a long time.
• The pizza bases and bread defrost within minutes.
• I love to heat my slices of bread in the toaster until just nice and warm ♥
Just a note! When it comes to meals with fish, we try our absolute best to remove all the bones in dishes like fish cakes and fish pies. Apologies if one or two sneaks through. Please just be aware :)